Monday, May 21, 2012

Wedding Cake Reception - Mr Mikael's

This cake was also ordered by Ms Shalieza for Mr Mikael's wedding reception. Again she gave me freedom to create. This was a two tiered chocolate cake, chocolate ganache fillings, chocolate fondant adorned with chocolate roses. It was quite difficult to shaped these roses during a hot humid day. I had to delivered to a restaurant at Subang Parade, Subang Jaya. It was difficult to find a parking space during the weekend, especially after 7 pm. I just parked illegally (hoping I will not get any summon ticket) quite near to the location of the restaurant. I am very grateful with the restaurant's staff in expediting the receiving of the cake and setting up of the cake for me, and thank god no summon ticket on my windscreen.

On Monday, I received an sms from Ms Shalieza "......the family of the bride and groom was very satisfied, your cake was cute and delicious........" ( well something like that...).


Mr Mikael and his bride
 

No comments:

Post a Comment