Saturday, August 13, 2011

Lingerie Cake

I received an sms on one busy day, requesting whether I can take cake order within one week time. After checking with my schedule, I informed her  I could not take the order due to my full schedule.  A few exchanging of sms and my answer was still a NO!.

However, her persistant sms makes me wondering, this lady was very desperate........so I contacted her. She wanted only a small cake and pleading to me to squeeze her order and whatever type of cake will be find with her. Since that weekend I'm baking moist chocolate cake I agreed and will make an extra batter for her.

She e-mail a photo of Lingerie Cake but wanted a smaller version and she also informed her budget. This cake was for a bridal shower for her friend that soon to be married within one week time.

This cake measured 11 inches by 7 inches, enough for 8-10 pax. This cake looks really cute, decorated with buttercream.



No comments:

Post a Comment