Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Vegetarian Butter Cake

This butter cake was baked without egg for my friend's daughter. Her family are vegetarian and she requested me to do a doll cake for her daughter's birthday.

It was a challenged for me esspecially during delivery, traveling from Shah alam to Kajang!, the obstacles such as traffic lights, the highways, and NO sudden brakes! I had to separate the square base and the doll for easy handling.

I had to deliver earlier since my schedule that day was very tight. However, the hotel personnel was very helpful by keeping the cake in the fridge and I taught them how to assemble the cake.

I received a call from my vegetarian friend informing that the birthday function went well and her daughter was actually stunned when she saw the cake. Her daughter didn't expect a doll cake, she anticipated the usual round cake.

Interested? Call 012 2715875

No comments:

Post a Comment